QX Travel reveals their pick of the best luxury hotels in Paris, from sheik boutiques to some of the cities grandest offerings. explore the contemporary, the new, the historic and the iconic in the City of Light.
Just minutes from the Grand Palais and Champs-Élysées, this 19th-century urban mansion has Eiffel Tower views to die for. The city lights seem to sparkle just a little brighter while at La Réserve Paris Hotel and Spa and the atmosphere this palatial monolith of French antiquity creates pulls at the very essence of French refinement. More akin to a private-club, guests find themselves amidst silk walls, velvet drapes and brocade taffeta. You can expect nothing but the finest, ultra-personalised service, which includes tailored experiences, handled with such knowledge as to reveal the exclusive highlights of Paris, that might otherwise remain uncovered. Guests can delight at the gastronomic offerings at the two-Michelin-stars restaurant Le Gabriel surprise and delight.
If you’re looking for Paris‘ most romantic experience, look no further than the pairing of a stay at La Réserve and the Christmas lights at the Champs-Élysées.
YOUR BENEFITS AT La Reserve Paris Hotel and Spa:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast for up to two in-room guests per bedroom served in the restaurant
- $100 Euros spa credit (on treatments and Nescens products)
- Round trip private airport transfers with minimum 2 night stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
A magical, serene place of opulence that is held sway as the jewel in the crown of French Luxury hotels since 1835.
The hotel is Ideally juxtaposed by the Tuileries Garden, between Place de la Concorde and the Musée du Louvre. As reflective as it’s description as a jewel, is its uninterrupted attachment to the French art of living which further captures the grandeur and refined splendour of the 18-century architecture and how it so elegantly marries the latest in contemporary comfort. This division in style and era is so seamlessly blended through atmosphere, service and design that the link between past and present is less of a leap and more of an experience.
This experience is made ever more rich through the famous painters, writers and other artists represented in the hotel. Le Meurice is both the reflection and the setting for the French Genius of the art of living. Each of the seven floors has a distinct style, with 160 beautifully appointed rooms and suites decorated in a style redolent of Louis XVI with exquisite Italian marble bathrooms. In 2007, the hotel came to a new embellishment phase of the living areas by Philippe Starck.
YOUR BENEFITS AT Le Meurice, Dorchester Collection:
- VIP Status: Hotel management will personally escort you to your room on arrival
- 24/7 Diamond Club Ambassador Team ready to assist you anytime throughout your stay
- Complimentary breakfast for 2, daily. Choose to dine in your room or at restaurant
- Room or Suite upgrade guaranteed at time of booking, based on availability
- Daily unlimited internet access for unlimited number of devices
- Credit of 100 units of local currency that can be applied to your final bill, for guest rooms and junior suites
- Daily credit of 100 units of local currency that can be applied to your final bill, for suites
- A no walk policy at all hotels
A stride away from the Champs Elysées and the Louvre, hidden away on one of the city’s most elegant shopping streets, rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, stands the impeccable Le Bristol Paris. Occupying such a prestigious space leaves room for something to be iconic, and Le Bristol Paris, epitomises iconic.
190 rooms, 100 suites, each meticulously decorated in luxurious chintz fabrics and antique furnishings. A rarity in Paris, Le Bristol is host to a vast, sprawling interior French garden, the largest of its kind. It’s truly a sight to behold and an experience that yields an air of seclusion amongst the idilic garden setting.
With such a diverse clientele, ranging from Ambassadors to chief executives, Le Bristol Paris will always be a home to those who appreciate privacy. A magic place of quiet magic illuminated in the city of lights, Le Bristol Paris delights guests both in its appearance and it’s majesty but also in its atmosphere and setting.
Offering up elegant French cuisine, guests enjoy nothing but the finest in restaurant dining at the Epicure restaurant, a recipiennt of three-michelins stars which is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Spoilt for choice, guests can also enjoy the luxury brasserie 114 faubourghas which has also been award its first Michelin star in 2013.
YOUR BENEFITS AT Le Bristol Paris, Oetker Collection:
- One category room upgrade at time of booking, upon availability
- Allocation of best room in the category
- Personalised welcome amenity and note from the senior management
- Daily unlimited internet access for unlimited number of devices
- Priority access to courtesy car, when applicable
- Daily complimentary breakfast for 2, including buffets
- Credit of 85€ for each one-night stay; credit increased to 170€ for two-nights or more
The beating heart of the famous Golden Triangle of Paris and a mere step away from the Champs-Elysées, sits this grand luxury hotel. The Four Seasons Hotel George V has been hosted by an original 1928 landmark Art Deco building, which offers guests an exclusive audience with its exquisite Art collection.
Redecorated to breathe a new wave of artistic, French sensibilities into the rooms and suites, the prestigious hotel creates an er of luxury and an atmosphere that reflects that of opulent Parisian apartments. Guests can expect stunning views, from the numerous terraces that line the hotel and connect the interior beauty of the lavish rooms and suites with the outward beauty of the city lights and excitement of bustling Paris.
The Hotel George V’s reputation for excellence is superseded by its restaurants that boast an impress five Michelin stars across three restaurants. Offering a unique culinary experience, guests and Parisians alike are brought on a journey through the exquisite cuisine of the signature restaurant Le Cinq by Christian Le Squer, to the hip and fashionable atmosphere of the Le George and it’s Mediterranean-style cuisine by Simone Zanoni. For a decadent, delicate touch, the restaurant l’Orangerie provides intimacy and lavish service, capturing the Parisian experience and bottling it for each guests that dawns its restaurant doors.
The world renowned Artistic Director Jeff Leatham spreads his floral arrangements throughout the hotel and in the magnificent marble courtyard, letting nature pave the way to a feeling of serenity and serendipity.
YOUR BENEFITS AT Four Seasons Hotel George V:
- Daily full breakfast for two
- $100 property credit
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms; premium Internet in all suites
- VIP Status: Hotel management and staff anticipates your arrival
- First priority for best guest room inventory
- Priority wait-list clearance in sold out hotels, and a strict no walk policy
The Peninsula Hotels makes it’s grand entrance into Europe with the pinnacle of standards in design, luxury and comfort. The Peninsula Paris has a wholly distinct attraction for luxury travellers as it brings with it an unprecedented excellence within the City of Light.
Immerse yourself in one of the 200 cream-lacquered rooms and be entertained by the digital interactivity as your explore their vast and beautifully presented spaces that are among the city’s largest.
Dine at the LiLi restaurant and discover authentic Cantonese cuisine, poised in a dramatic setting that is an homage to Chinese opera. Follow the stars as you rise up to the city lights in L’Oiseau Blanc, elevating your culinary senses to the peak of Parisian dining. With its Iconic rooftop views and bistronomique menu, it becomes the perfect setting to idolise the night.
Perfectly situated at 19 Avenue Kléber, a stones throw away from the Arc de Triomphe, The Peninsula stands at the heart of Paris, with its positioning to some of the world’s most famous monuments, museums and luxury shopping districts being uniquely appealing.
YOUR BENEFITS AT The Peninsula Paris:
- “Peninsula Time” – truly flexible 24-hour check-in and check-out times
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two
- Room upgrade, based on availability
- Complimentary 30-minute extension on any 50-minute body or face treatment
- Unlimited in-room wireless Internet access
You can explore every luxury hotel Paris has to offer with QX, be inspired by the City of Light. Use the contact form below to send a request for any of our Paris hotels.
We are here for you